Tuesday 24 April 2012

The tale of the missing cow

The environment agency managed to track down a local farm.

This one: http://www.callowfarm.co.uk/

They sell pork at their farm shop, but they have neither cows nor sheep.

I am told that the farmer looked along thew river bank and found nothing.

The office could not confirm this when I rang them.

I wait to hear.

The office did not know a local farmer who keeps cows.

Strange world we live in.

The Environment Agency has now given up on this one.

I haven't.

I include a couple of photos that may help to identify the place.

The herd of cows from high on Sturt Copse

This one was taken a while ago when the cows were on the other side of the river. They are now over to the left of the picture


The Queen on her throne

This shot was taken yesterday looking across the river to the field where the cows are now.
This is the second swan's nest I have seen in the valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment