Thursday 29 March 2012

Small is beautiful

I decided to look at the wonderful world of small things today.

I took my macro lens down to the valley and started to look for  bugs and buds and bees. I didn't bring flash or tripod though. Things are not as sharp as I would like them to be. But I feel a great burst of excitement and creativity working at the other end of the spectrum from the broad landscape which is my comfort zone.

Licken, looks like coral doesn't it


flower and beetle

beautiful blackthorn

cherry delight

the blue bells are back

a dyad dancing

a bee feasting on a willow bud

The blue bells are just appearing once again. Even earlier this year.

I love this crown among the bushes

Art meets nature


Not everything was from the small world, however. I have also made a change by adding people. This young couple were cooking picnic sausages by the riverside. Hey; maybe this is the summer already. Maybe it will never be as warm again this year. Hope you like your picture. Ah but the focus is on the dogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment